Saturday 7 June 2014

Pregnancy week 27.

Since I have hit the 25week mark this pregnancy has flown by! Im very greatful for this, I found out I was pregnant at only 4-5weeks along so its dragged out and I'm getting a little fed up already!

Today I am 27weeks and 4 days pregnant.

My little girl has been moving loads more than normal and has decided she rather enjoys staying on my right side of my belly. This makes the right side stick out, although not as much so everyone else can notice ... yet!

This week my girl must have had a growth spurt! I don't just feel her kicks anymore, I feel summer-saults and general moving about, including her hiccups!!

My baby is 36.6cm from crown to heel this week, and will be opening her eyes soon if she hasn't already! This makes it all sound very real!

On Tuesday its hard to believe I will be in my third trimester. I have finished work (my last day was Friday 6th of June) so I'm getting everything ready.

I am so organized this time, If my little girl would come tomorrow I wouldn't need to go out to get anything I have even got the baby milk! I have also got my hospital bag packed, however I just need to add a few bits when I go shopping.
I think I'm obsessed with getting everything ready earlier because I was born at 26weeks, and my son was nearly a month early. My midwife said that it may well run in the family, this took me into panic mode!

Ive also been extreme nesting, moving my living room around, bleaching everything... I thought it was to early for nesting yet!

I cant wait to see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment